Within the Graduate School at Åbo Akademi University there are several doctoral networks with four-year, funded doctoral positions. Through its posting of funded doctoral positions, Åbo Akademi University intends to make a concrete investment in high-quality doctoral education. In a funded doctoral position, doctoral students can devote themselves to full-time doctoral studies for the entire duration of the prescribed period for their doctoral degree.
Doctoral positions in the current doctoral networks have been posted for 2014-2017 and 2016-2020. Some of the networks have a background in national, state-funded doctoral programmes from earlier periods or other network co-operation.
Åbo Akademi University also posted four-year, funded doctoral positions for 2018-2021, with placement in Faculty doctoral programmes.
Read more about doctoral networks 2014-2020 at Åbo Akademi University:
- Citizens and democracy – Doctoral network in public opinion and political behavior (PoBe)
- Doctoral Network at the School of Business and Economics at ÅAU (SBE)
- Doctoral Network in Information Technologies an Mathematics (DITM)
- Doctoral Network in Materials Research (DNMR)
- Doctoral Network of Art History (DNAH)
- Doctoral Network on Realizing Human Rights
- Functional Marine Biodiversity (FunMarBio)
- Graduate School in Chemical Engineering (GSCE)
- Informational and Structural Biology Doctoral Network (ISB)
- Old Testament Studies: Epistomologies and Methods (OTSEM)
- The Age of Sweden: process, experience and legacy (AoS)
- Turku Doctoral Network in Molecular Biosciences (MolBio)
- Åbo Akademi Doctoral Training Network for Minority Research (MinRes)
- Åbo Akademi Psychology and Logopedics Doctoral Network (AAPL)