You should not exclude the possibility of acquiring and organizing a place to study on your own, even if Åbo Akademi University has many exchange programs. To do this you can do the following:
- Get in touch with the University (s) that you are interested in. You can find their addresses by searching on the internet.
- Follow the instructions that the university gives you, to apply for a study right.
- Apply for funding. This is perhaps the biggest challenge when acquiring a study right on your own. The following sourced can help you:
- ÅA’s travel scholarship
- ÅA’s scholarships (open in January)
- Finnish National Agency for Education Scholarships
- Svenska Studiefonden