The application period for Åbo Akademi University scholarships 2018 for students, doctoral students, researchers and employees was 9 February – 2 March. The applications have now been processed and the granting decision is published (please see link below). For all granted scholarships, there is information on name, faculty affiliation and scholarship amount. Those who receive a) a scholarship that has required a medical cerificate or equivalent or b) a scholarship that has been granted without application, will receive a personal email in May 2018 (the names are not published in the file below).
In most cases, the scholarships are paid 15 June 2018. In case the information (personal data, bank details) in the application form are incorrect, we will be in contact with you in order for the payment to take place. In these cases, the payment might take place later.
The document includes the following categories:
- Åbo Akademi University scholarships for students (888 applicants)
- General scholarships (198 granted scholarships)
- Faculty scholarships (150 granted scholarships)
- Special scholarships (87 granted scholarships)
- Scholarships for students at ÅAU School of Business and Economics (102 applicants, 71 granted scholarships)
- Scholarships for doctoral students, researchers and employees (77 applicants, 29 granted scholarships)
The easiest way to find out whether you have been granted a scholarship, is by searching the document using your name.
For questions, please contact: email@example.com
Most of the scholarships come from funds that are held in trust by the ÅAU Foundation.