Åbo Akademi University Career Services’ mission is to improve students’ and graduates’ prospects on the labor market by increasing the interaction between university studies and working life. We offer students:
- career counseling and online chat
- partially funded internship voucher
- database for vacant positions, thesis work and projects
- info about job seeking and the labor market
- feedback on CV’s (CV-clinics)
Due to the coronavirus situation, all Career Services physical events are cancelled or given online, and all services (e.g. career counselling, cv-checks) are given online until further notice. Please contact us at email@example.com for more info.
General info from Åbo Akademi University concerning the measures taken in this situation can be found on www.abo.fi/en/news/instructions-for-staff-and-students-at-aau/
Read more about our services below.