Switchboard: +358 2 215 31
|Åbo Akademi University
FINLANDVisiting address (main building):
|Åbo Akademi University in Vaasa
Po Box 311
Student office’s visiting address
Faculties’ visiting addresses
Faculty of Arts, Psychology and Theology
Faculty of Education and Welfare Studies
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences, Business and Economics
Common e-mail addresses:
- Åbo Akademi University registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Office: email@example.com
- Admissions office for international students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library: email@example.com
- Communications department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial department: email@example.com
- Personnel services: HR@abo.fi
- Collaboration between studies and working life: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For inquiries of conference and meeting spaces: email@example.com
- ICT Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data protection: email@example.com
- Feedback on the website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for foreign suppliers
Åbo Akademi University
EDI ID: 003702463121
e-invoice operator: CGI
Operator ID: 003703575029
As the operator changes, the EDI ID and the operator ID will change. Please consider this when changing the address for e-invoices.
Paper and email invoicing address
Åbo Akademi University
P.O. Box 780
We request that if you send invoices via email or on paper, the invoicing P.O. Box address must always be visible on the image of the invoice. If the official invoicing address is not visible on the image of the invoice, the invoice cannot be processed at the scanning centre.
Please also note that paper invoices sent to the previous address will not be delivered to Åbo Akademi University after 15.1.2020 (arrival date), and the sender of the invoice will not be informed of any undelivered invoices.
Further information on invoice processing is available through the customer service of Certia Oy, the service centre for Åbo Akademi University: email@example.com or +358 40 300 2520 (weekdays 8 am–4 pm).
VAT number: FI02463121
IBAN: FI66 8319 9710 0004 56
Danske Bank A/S
00075 DANSKE BANK
Åbo Akademi University financial department e-mail address
Phone numbers and e-mail:
Search people, phone numbers or e-mail addresses by using our search engine located in the header of all web pages.
Processing of personal data at Åbo Akademi University
Information on how Åbo Akademi University, as a public authority, processes personal data and how the university complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be found by clicking here.