Join the seminar for:
- An open dialogue with recruiters, potential employers and successful alumni, with special guests such as Barona, Finnish Refugee Council and Turku Business Region!
- An opportunity to network with working life representatives!
When: December 15th, 2021, 09:00–12:00
Where: Arken Armfelt (A102), Tehtaankatu 2, 20500, Turku
Meet our speakers & alumni:
- Acting Rector Mikael Lindfelt (opening the event).
- Elina Koskela from Barona talks about working life in Finland and how the job market lookslike, what potential employers are looking for (skills and knowledge).
- Jan Kraufvelin from Career Service at ÅAU talks about the activities and services they provide to our students.
- Michael Lindholm from Turku Business Region talks about the values in the Finnish Business Environment, talking about the culture and how students can adapt themselves to the Finnish working life.
- Ann-Jolin Grüne from The Finnish Refugee Council.
- Robert Nygård from idBBN talks about working life in Finland and how to prepare for job market.
ÅAU Alumni students sharing their experience, knowledge about studying at ÅAU and finding jobs in Finland:
- Farhan Ahmad from Turku School of Economics.
- Fuad Khan from Analyst/Consultant at PBI Research Institute oy Ab.
- Petros Bekhet from City of Helsinki.
- Jolene Hoang from Konecranes, specialised Global HR, Learning and Development.