Get started with your own AI or machine learning project!
On 29th of November, Åbo Akademi University and Turku University of Applied Sciences organise together a collaborative workshop where companies can get insights on how to start or further develop their own AI/Machine Learning (ML) projects. Guest speakers Awake.AI and Empirica Finland are sharing their experiences during the event. The workshop is organised as part of TEHOTEKO project activities which aim at improving SMEs’ ability to use Artificial Intelligence.
Come and listen how AI and Machine Learning can benefit your business and use cases! The workshop is open to any companies regardless of their field of business or experience with AI and machine learning.
Coffee and sandwiches will be served at the event.
The participation to the event is free of charge.
Agenda and topics:
- What are AI and machine learning and why should you use them?
- The latest trends in AI development: a data-centric approach
- Data collection and how to create good datasets
- Annotation process, object recognition/classification.
- What is MLOps and what is the benefit of using it?
- Guest speakers present business cases and ML applications
- Empirica Finland
- Raspberry Pi implementation for object detection
- Data collection and dataset creation
For more information, please visit the project website.
|Register for the workshop here|