Updated 17 May 2021
Is the library open?
- Service units Academill Library, Arken Library, ASA Library and Book Tower are open for all patrons.
- See Alma for our current opening hours. Please note, Axelia Library is closed.
- The reading room in Book Tower is open for all patrons.
- The reading room in ASA Library is open for ÅAU and Novia affiliated patrons only. HID-key required.
- Visitor limits: no more than 10 persons (Turku) / 50 persons (Vaasa) are allowed in the service unit facilities and in the service units’ reading rooms, respectively.
- Study rooms are no longer booked in advance, but can still only be occupied by 1 person at a time. All study rooms are not available.
- The reading room of the Archive Collections is open for all patrons but only by agreement. Please book your appointment and order archival materials at email@example.com (manuscripts) and firstname.lastname@example.org (pictures).
How and what may I borrow/request?
- Items are borrowed, requested and reserved in normal fashion, with the exception of items that belong to Axelia Library.
- Items that belong to Axelia Library must be requested in advance in Alma. Applies to available items too. An e-mail is sent out when the item can be picked up at Book Tower.
- The number of request is temporarily limited (staff 25; students ÅAU/Novia 15; others 10).