The library has implemented, Ex Libris Alma, a new library management system. The Alma interface will remain as the search service but there will be some changes for the users.
Logging in to Alma
- Students and staff at ÅA or Novia will use the ÅA/Novia credentials (Haka-login). When logging in for the first time, the user has to connect the library card to the user account, by submitting an e-mail address.
- Other users will order a single-use login link to their e-mail. The address needs to be the same one that the patron has notified the library. The user will have to log in this way every time.
- You need a new PIN code in order to use the self-checkout machines. The PIN code must consist of four numbers and you can change it under My account in Alma.
- In some situations, there might still be problems with requesting books. Ask the staff for help.
- Reservations made before 19.12 need to be done again.
- Not all e-resources are working properly yet
New lending policy
- Please note that the policy for loan periods and late fees are changing 1.1.2020. For more information see, https://www.abo.fi/en/library/new-policies/
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the system change.